Monday, December 15, 2014

From Doug DeWeese

What an amazing year of racing!!! I'm so thankful for this year in so many ways!!
-2014 19-29 XC-1 Florida State Champion
-2014 Most Improved Rider
I have been so fortunate to have the love and support of my amazing girlfriend Elizabeth Rodriguez who one her own award for best supporting cast!! She has been with me from my first race last year and hasn't missed an event since!! I couldn't have done it without her!!
I started last season as a first timer and decided to race sport class 19-29 getting 2nd overall. Then this year moving straight to XC-1 19-29 and racing with the big boys, it has been a HUGE learning experience to say the least!!!
I am so grateful and humbled by the whole thing. I want to thank all of the riders and the whole Elite class for welcoming me and making me suffer while teaching me how it's all supposed to work!!!
Thanks so so so much to my team ID ANGEL McCarty Racing and Stradalli Cycle for all the support and my amazing red Carbon Stradalli 29er!!!!! Thanks to all my teammates Bob McCarty Kathy Russell Randy Egues Andres Barrero Daniel Negas Ethan Negas!!! Thanks so much too Coach Robert Smith for all the help throughout the year!!! If you wanna get faster this is who to go to!!Also big thanks for Julian DaSilva andDwayne Adams for keeping my ride up to speed!!! :-))
I can't wait to see what the future has in store!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment